Friday, February 17, 2012

the movie

It's a big day.  We are posting our first movie on the blog.  When I was trying to describe the areas of the bedroom and the future project ideas I realized it was probably hard to picture the space (for those of you who haven't been down there).  So here it is.  A video of our downstairs.  Please ignore the Dark Vader-esque mouth breathing (yes, Steve, that reference is for you).  I've been sick for about 6 weeks and I'm only starting to get better.  There are some bright spots.  I'm still figuring out this new iphone thing - we just got them in November.  And I tried to leave everything as real as possible.  You can see the laundry on the floor, the mess in our work room, the horrific under stairs closet, and even Evie nearly getting knocked in the head by some quarter round.  This is our life.  Enjoy.  :) 






Some things I forgot to mention...

The level with the bow on it sitting by the stairs is Steve's Valentine's day present.  We discovered when we were working on the headboard that his had seen better days.  We could hardly see the bubbles to check for level because dust had settled in the windows.  Some people might be upset.  I automatically thought "gift idea!"  The girls and I went to Home Depot and picked out a new one.  Maddie presented it to him when he got home from work on Valentine's day.  I think Daddy was pleased.

In our laundry room I didn't even mention our fantastic Maytag HE front load washer and dryer we got last year for a fantastic deal.  Love, love, love them!  These were our first and only appliance purchases for the house so far.  Thank you Home Depot.

1 comment: