Monday, February 6, 2012

project: clean up


Is it just my OCD or does this picture make you twitch?  I know project areas are messy but I cannot stand to work in this.  So instead I decided to move the mess into a room with a door that I can close and ignore.  This room in particular.


This is the little adjoining room to what will be our master bedroom.  While my mom was here this was here sleeping area (don't worry, she had the whole downstairs to herself, not jus this tiny cell).  Before that it was Steve's comic book room.  It will soon be our fantastic walk in closet.  Oh yeah.  But until then it will be our little work area and future project holding area. 


So with a quick little clean up and some organization, within an hour the little room looked like this.


Yes, I know it looks worse, not better.  But take a look at the bookcase on the other side of the room.


Ah, that's better.  An organized little shelf for all of our project stuff.  Much better than the before.


And now look at our future bedroom work space.


Now that's a space I can work in.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment